Psychology is all about relationships, with parts of ourselves and with other people. Astrology gives us a code to learn the raw materials that we and other people are made of so we can better understand the dynamics that play out in our lives and relationships.
Psychstrology, or psychological astrology, can help us cultivate more empathy and compassion for ourselves and others, which can lead to truly extraordinary shifts. Dr. Carl Jung appreciated astrology because the archetypal configuration of the cosmos points to the inextricable connection between us as a collective whole. Besides helping us develop more empathy and compassion for ourselves and others, being aware of our interconnectedness is especially important during these divided and uncertain times.
This book will empower you to:
- Cultivate more empathy and compassion for yourself and the other people in your life.
- Develop a deeper understanding of your own unique temperament, personality traits, and psychological defenses.
- Identify the benefits and challenges of your astrological nature, and learn how polar opposite signs assist with growth and balance.
- Use synchronicity to align with your true self and the next right step on your path, and to feel more connected with the rest of the universe and the people in it.
- Grow in the direction of balance and wholeness.
Publisher : Real Avenue Press (November 4, 2019)
Language : English
Paperback : 318 pages
ISBN-10 : 1734135603
ISBN-13 : 978-1734135602
Item Weight : 15.2 ounces
Dimensions : 6 x 0.72 x 9 inches